Lists are an easy way to keep track of key companies
A list can be created by saving a company directly from table view or from the company profile. The former automatically creates a list called My saved companies. This and any other list, can be renamed to your liking by following these steps:
- Click on the heart icon next to your name, on the top right of the page. This is where you will find all your saved items
- Click on the list you'd like to rename
- Click on the Edit description button on the right
- Edit the title and if needed also edit/add a summary or description to the list
- Click on the Save list button at the bottom of the window
To create a list from the company profile head over to the company profile of your preference, click on the green Save button on the top right side of the page. A window will be displayed with your lists (given you have any). To create a new list, click on Or click to add new list…, type in the name of your new list and hit the enter key on your keyboard. You have now created and saved a new list, and at the same time added the company to this list.
Tip: Saved lists give you the option to receive news about companies in your list. You can always turn off the notifications by unticking the Get news updates box.
Enabling/disabling access to a saved list can be done by clicking on the"… " button. Here, you can share your list privately, add more owners and companies, choose to receive news updates, and/or delete the entire list. To make your list public to the Dealroom community, tick the box on the green Publish button.
Feel free to reach out to us via our support chat (bottom right) or send us a message here.